Syndicate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runes of Magic end-game PVE raiding guild on the Smacht - PVP server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just as an idea...!

Go down 
+11
Kovacs
lewandosiu
Drogaaaa
Floridaa
Svennebanan
Aureus
Dexa
tihoj
Owerflow
Varknagar
Sheilven
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheilven
Officer
Sheilven

Just as an idea...! Empty
PostSubject: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:35 am

huhu,

well im not sure if still many people checking this forum, anyway it is worth a try
just logged in and noticed that Murda-bish is back and while we were talking a bit we came to the topic of a "Syndicate-Remake" Shocked

since i quit the game i dont have much knowledge about how many of u guys are still playing rom but i like the idea and for my part i would return to give it a shot
the people i talked to sounded very optimistic about a remake and even some people that werent in syndicate are interested
furthermore Murda mentioned, that Metro and Kuremai may come back-for those who do not know them: they founded syndicate once

in fact it is just an idea until that point...so i want to hear your guys opinion about it...who is willing to remake the guild..who is still active in general and so on

ofc it will not be the same syndicate each of u played in but it is a chance to combine the different syndicate "generations" to a new guild
im pretty sure im not the only person who is sad about how we end up and who wish to have syndicate back since it was a guild that made the game worth to play it

Wink

so feel free to post your opinion

bounce see you, ShĂȘilven bounce
Back to top Go down
Varknagar

Varknagar

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:34 pm

i will only say this: +1
Back to top Go down
Owerflow

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:45 am

i hope that we gona reamke sydicate so +1 from me. And ill tell some old mebers of syndi to check forum!!!
Back to top Go down
tihoj

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:12 am

+1, only this I have say...Wink
Back to top Go down
Dexa

Dexa

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:39 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Aureus

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:18 am

tell me only when i will get inv=) sure i will come back if remake:D
Back to top Go down
Svennebanan

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:40 am

Already talked to Sheil ingame and ofc im up for this and hope some ppl can come back to like Tiff and Chabby Smile
Back to top Go down
Floridaa

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:54 pm

I am Praying every day for a syndicate Remake, SSg is nothing compared to what we had in syndi. so i am all up for a remake and am certain that all balkan players all up for it as well. Have any1 talked to Scather about this ?
Back to top Go down
Floridaa

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:58 pm

And Thanks Sheilven for pmin me in game Smile))
Back to top Go down
Drogaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:31 am

hope this will happen Very Happy
+1
Back to top Go down
lewandosiu

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:17 pm

well i will join also Smile))
Back to top Go down
Kovacs

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:19 am

+1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Draghar

Draghar

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:42 pm

Im totally up for Syndi remake,talked with Murdinho about it as soon as I saw him back in game.

+2 from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lewandosiu

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Hey im goin to bohemia atm Sheil pm me when more ppl come , i need SW now Smile
Back to top Go down
kaskelottval

kaskelottval

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:41 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Michal Fluphy

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:51 am

+1 good idea , I am rdy back too old squad Syndi
Back to top Go down
Murda

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks for all the positive reactions..

The officers have been informed and have discussed this today, and we will let u guys know what our decision is on sunday.
We are trying to make this a worthwile try, without harming the guilds you are leaving.

We are sorry it is taking so long, but if we are going to do this, we have to do it right and we shouldnt rush things.

So we ask ur patience for a couple more days!

Thanks,
Murda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just as an idea...!   Just as an idea...! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just as an idea...!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syndicate Guild :: Public Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: